I love this time of year, when there is an explosion of beautiful summer flowers dazzling the senses. Along with warm sunny days, billowy clouds being blown across a periwinkle blue background, and the smell of freshly mowed grass, blooms such as daisies, roses, orchids, carnations, peonies, lilies, and sunflowers seem to create a perfect reflection of the season.
I know there are extraordinary people in your life, who would be thrilled to receive a lovely arrangement of summer flowers, just because. To me, it is the equivalent of sending them a ray of sunlight to brighten their day.
The recipient’s face will light up after we deliver the cheerful Summer Fun, a hand tied bouquet in a classic bubble bowl. This floral mix is comprised of vividly colored African daisies, roses and accented with greenery.
The person who receives the elegant Orchid Allure will certainly know that you care for them. These gorgeous showy, pastel green blossoms are accentuated with lime green hypericum berries, and are displayed in a fashionable rectangular vase.
Tips for maintaining their loveliness
Here are a few actions you can take to prolong the life of your summer flowers.
* Make sure to remove any leaves from the stems that is submerged below the vase’s water line. This will keep your water from becoming full of bacteria because of decaying leaves.
* Just like humans, flowers need proper nutrients. Giving them specialized food will help them get the appropriate nutrition they need to remain healthy.
* Do not place your bouquet near fruit. Unfortunately, they expel a natural ethylene gas that result in flowers aging or ripening quicker than they should.
* Changing the water every other day, will help preserve the freshness of your flowers.
* After a couple of days, you may want to clip the ends of your flower’s stems, this will help to revive the plant’s tissues, as well as aid the flowers in being able to absorb more water.
About Eastern Floral
For more than 60 years, the award-winning Eastern Floral has been dedicated to providing our customers the best service and quality.
Over the years, we have grown to seven locations where you will find flowers, plants, gift items and more. We can help you make any of your events and celebrations memorable.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will assist you.