Father’s day is just around the corner, it is time to start thinking about an ideal way to show your Dad or Father figure that you love and appreciate him. Often a question comes up when trying to buy a gift for a man who buys what he needs when he needs it. The question is “what should I buy for the man who already has all he wants.”
For the man who seemingly has everything, and does not want or need yet another tie or coffee mug consider a living bouquet. A living plant is an alternative to the beautiful flower bouquet you might get for Mom.
Benefits of a Living Arrangement
- It is the gift that keeps on giving. For years to come your father will see it grow and remember that you gave it too him.
- House plants improve indoor air significantly.
- It is not gender specific, anyone who enjoys plants will enjoy a living bouquet.
- Most house plants multiply, so after it is established you can take cuttings and share with the family turning a Father’s Day gift into an heirloom plant that everyone has in their home.
- There is a huge variety to chose from including succulents, orchids, European gardens, stately house plants, and flowering plants.
- Some living arrangements, such as exotic orchids, succulents, or European gardens are discussion starters and may break tension in the house if there is any.
If you would like to give your Father the novelty of being the one who the florist calls on for once there are a wide variety of items to chose from for delivery. If he is a fan of internet memes he may get a kick of the Grumpy Cat stuffed animal, that has an amazing likeness of the angry feline. If he considers himself a foodie, then there are many food baskets to choose from.
Flip the tables this Father’s Day for the man in your life and see the surprise on his face when the doorbell rings for him this time.